New Years Eve Cruise
Begin with a stylish evening cruise on one of the finest harbours in the world! Cruise past Sydney’s exclusive northern beaches and make an impression on the Pittwater locals! Discover wilderness on the doorstep of Australia’s largest city and encounter the fascinating river communities of the Hawkesbury River.
- Night One:
- Welcome aboard the magnificent True North in magnificent Sydney Harbour. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner as you are treated to an evening cruise on one of the finest harbours in the world!
- Day One
(New Years Eve):
- Visit Sydney’s famed Taronga Zoo or take-off in the helicopter for a scenic flight over the Harbour. Spend the afternoon swimming and beach combing on Quarantine or Store beach as the chefs prepare a barbeque lunch like no other!
Then enjoy a leisurely cruise to Middle Harbour before taking up one of Sydney’s best vantages to witness the Harbour Bridge fireworks display – Happy New Year!
- Day Two:
- After an early morning cruise along Sydney’s revered northern beaches – enjoy breakfast in the beautiful surrounds of Pittwater. Morning activities will include a walk to the Barrenjoey Lighthouse, beach combing and a scenic cruise past the Pittwater Yacht clubs. There may also be a chance to walk from Longnose Point to Flint & Steel Bay through the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park – Australia’s second oldest national park.
A helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley and wine tasting at their feature winery is sure to be a cruise highlight!
Whilst you are enjoying lunch the True North will cruise to Maitland Bay. Enjoy a swim or a bush walk through the surrounding national park. Sunset drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served on the beach before an evening cruise to Jerusalem Bay
- Day Three:
- Wake up to the shrill of the Jerusalem Bay cicadas. Join the crew for a bush walk along the Jerusalem Bay Bush Trail or head out in the tenders for sight seeing and swimming. Then savour a lunch on the sparkling waters of Cowan Creek, or join the heli-flight to the Blue Mountains and enjoy lunch at Echoes Boutique Hotel – 2007 winner of “Restaurant of the Year”!
In the afternoon the True North will anchor at the mouth of the mighty Hawkesbury. From here you head out to Glenworth Valley for your choice of horse riding, kayaking, abseiling or quad bike riding.
Or, maybe a visit to a local oyster farm is more your style?
And in the evening something special – a live band to make your last night onboard a night to remember!
- Day Four:
- The True North will cruise back into Sydney Harbour for 0800 disembarkation.
This itinerary is provided as example only – prevailing conditions and local arrangements may cause variation.
Helicopter flights can be purchased as a package or individually.